As the weather starts to warm up, please be mindful of our school dress code:
- All clothing is to be free of rips, tears or frays (no distressed clothing)
- No head wear is to be on in the school / classrooms (religious attire is the exception)
- No inappropriate language, pictures, messages is / are to be displayed on any clothing. Implied logos are not permitted.
- Shorts / Skirts are to be no higher than the width of a hand above the knee (just below mid thigh)
- Gentlemen must have sleeves on their shirts
- Ladies may wear sleeveless shirts as long as the strap is the width of three fingers. No undergarments are to be visible. Strapless tops are not permitted.
Click here for more details.